Thursday, June 11

May 22, 2009


Earlier in the week, I challenged a coworker in LA to play a prank on my desk without using any of our mutual friends who worked in Redwood City. I didn't think he could do it. Then I found this mess waiting for me when I came back from dailies. It was shocking. In addition, my lightbulbs had been unscrewed, my tape dispenser and stapler were turned upside down, my purse was in the trash, and my mouse was missing. The who was obvious, but I couldn't figure out the how. None of my coworkers would admit to doing it. A couple hours later, my LA coworker showed up at my desk. He had known he was coming to visit when he accepted my challenge and decided not to tell me! Well played.

1 comment:

  1. wish I could see a picture of your prank! :) nice job on that one.

    ReplyDelete