Thursday, March 5

March 4, 2009


I've posted so many photos of destinations recently that I decided that my photo today would be of the method of transportation. This is the interior of my Virgin America flight from Washington Dulles to SFO. Virgin has a different in-flight service and entertainment format that most airlines, and judging by my experience and by the conversations of other passengers I've overheard, their innovations seem to be working. As you can tell, they also have a different look -- black leather seating and purple mood lighting. It gives the flight a very modern, space-age feel. I'm not sure I like the head you can see in between the seats at the bottom. It ruins the clean look of the photo, but it also conveys that the plane was in use. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment