Wednesday, February 18

February 15, 2009


I had a very difficult time deciding which photo to post for February 15. I guess that's part of traveling. There's such an over-abundance of photo choices that it's hard to pick just one for the day. Compounding the issue was the fact that I had a clear favorite, but it didn't do much to evoke an overall sense of where I was. Do you choose the best, or do you choose the one that represents where you were and what you did? In the end, I went with my favorite of the requisite DC photos, not the one I liked best for the day. It came down to blog philosophy. When I look back at it, these photos are meant to tell me what I did and saw over the course of the year, and something that represents DC overall will be more evocative than a little statue of a man made out of bottle caps. It's pretty cool, though. You can see it and the rest of my DC photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26588367@N02/sets/72157613771822421/.

No comments:

Post a Comment